My search for ________ led me here

I was checking my traffic today, curious to know how people end up in my corner of cyber space. Its amazing how a search on google can lead someone to Full of Hot Air. While I'm sure the searcher did not find what they were originally searching for at my sight, I would like to lend a hand in case a similar search leads someone else here.


In no way is this a representation of my actual appearance!!!

Here's what I found:

"what is shifarow"

Shifarow is a unit of measurement relating to volumes of liquid one could extract from produce. The term "Bussin up the Shifarow" means "the squeezing of juices and berries for the purpose of applying it to the scalp". This term is mostly used in the small African country of Zamunda

"what happens if you get caught with 5ounces of weed in FL"

I, for one would never be caught with less than 7 ounces. It just doesnt seem logical to carry less. But, to answer your question as to what would happen if you got caught with 5ounces of the sticky icky, I guess it would depend on who caught you. I am assuming that you are referring to the law, in which case, if you got caught, i think "jail" would be what would happen. But thats just me talking.

"Can you catch hiv from ketchup container"

Not if its wearing a condom, but those are not 100% so its best to wait until you're married.

"Hot black men"

ahhh...some of my loyal fans are trying to reach me

"Hottest 10 black males"

More fans??? I knew that gym membership and the box Duke No-Lye relaxer would finally pay off.

Thats all for now. Will let you know if i get more.

0 Puffs. Leave yours here.: