Tales from the Helpdesk

I spend my day light hours providing excellent technical support to Physician's offices, attorneys, and small companies that are frugal enough to outsource their Information Technology needs. More often than not, my day consists of password resets, application issues,etc. But every now and then, I get a real genius on the line. Therefore I bring to you:



Tales from the Helpdesk




This aint me....but I couldnt find a pic of a black man with a headset..work with me


HAB: Thank you for calling _______ Support. This HAB


Caller: Hi, HAB. My pc screen is blank.


HAB:Is the pc on?


Caller:I dont know


HAB:Do you hear a fan running


Caller:No


HAB:Ok, lets try turning the pc on.


Caller:How do I do that?


HAB: ......um...Press the power button.


Caller:On the pc or the on the screen


HAB:The pc


Caller:OK...I pressed power button and nothing happened, but i hear something running.


HAB:Well that means the pc is running.


Caller:But my screen is still blank.


HAB:Is the monitor on?


Caller:How can I tell if its on?


HAB:Do you see anything displayed?


Caller:No


HAB:Do you see any lights?


Caller:No


HAB:Ok...let's press the power button


Caller:Where is it? Oh I think I see it. Should I press it?


HAB:Sure


Caller:Ok......hey!!!! its on!!! YOU FIXED IT!!!


HAB: *long weary pause*...........Thank you for calling ______

1 Puffs. Leave yours here.:

Anonymous said...

lmao! Was that an actual call? SMH