Black Men Cant Run.....From Uncle Sam!!!

{This is a post I wrote for my cousin, AverageBro during his absence last week...just wanted to share with you guys as well}





Greetings to the AverageBro audience. It's a pleasure to fill in for my cousin during his hiatus to the land of 10,000 lakes. Hurry back AB!!!

During my constant surfing of the web for juicy stories to bring to my readers, i found this little nugget:

*******************

In a motion filed Monday in U.S. District Court,[Wesley] Snipes' lawyer argued that the U.S. Attorney's Office willfully selected the Marion County seat of Ocala because prosecutors "deliberately chose the most racially discriminatory venue available to the government with the best possibility of an all-white Southern jury where Snipes has never resided."


**********************

Word???

Is that what this amounts to, Bobby Rayburn? The Man is out to getcha???

Correct me if I am wrong, Roemello Skuggs, but YOU were the one that didnt pay your taxes for like 6 years. What does that have to do with race? Nothing.

You owe $12mil, James Wheeler.

I mean, didnt this dude haul ass out of the country when he was indicted?

Its time to face the music, Mark Sheridan. Dont you watch Cops or at least played one, Lt. Webster Smith? Black men are no good at avoiding the legal system and when it comes to taxes you can hang it up.

If you dont believe it, Noxeema Jackson, just ask these well known brothers who decided the gubment had taken enough, but later realized that the long arm of the law is long enough to reach in your pocket and take what they want.

Ron Isley

Redd Foxx

Richard Pryor

Darryl Strawberry

You cant place the race card on this one, Flipper Purify.

We have all heard of the old adage about death and taxes.

You just cant win against Uncle Sam, Mr.Nino Brown.

I guess Shadow Henderson needs to dust off his sax or check the schedule for the Money Train so he can pay that tax bill. Living in America aint free...just ask Franklin Swift.

Say hi to Adebisi for me, Simon Phoenix.

{The references to Mr. Snipes' characters are an effort to drum up interest in his previous works which could possibly increase his revenue. I want to help John Cutter as much as possible}

Lord, I need help.

Thanks for listening...check me out @ Full of Hot Air

0 Puffs. Leave yours here.: