Tyson Jailed for 24Hrs


WHO CARES?

If this had been 1987, maybe.

But really, who cares what goes on with Mike Tyson?

I grew up watching Tyson destroy folks in the ring. I was one of his biggest fans. I watched the HBO movie about his life played by the same guy who played Spawn. I was there cheering for him when he demolished Peter McNeely in 89 seconds after getting out of jail for what some (including me) was a BS charge.

It seems like after Mike got out of jail, he lost it.

The man really went crazy.

Biting folks.

Tatttoing his face.

Losing fights.

Now he wants to turn into a coke head....

Well let him. He clearly no longer wishes to box anymore and unless he has some unrevealed talent, he pretty much will fade into oblivion.

And i not happy about how his career turned out. He made a bunch piss poor decisions in life and now he is paying the price. As my cousin might say, Cus D'Amoto is crying side, adn so am I. I will be the first to tell you. Growing up, I had 3 favorite Mike's...Jackson, Jordan, and Tyson. And out of those 3, Jordan turned out to be half-way sane. Dont even get me started on Mr.Jackson.

Its just another example of how if you are not prepared to live the life of a celebrity, stay out of the celeb world. Tyson had too much put in front of him all at one time.

Money, Fame, Women, but no one to be that voice of reason. Someone who might say "Mike, maybe you shouldnt buy a tiger" or "Mike, I aint too sure about this new chick, Robin. She seems to be too close to her mom" or "Hey Mike, if you are going to see a chick at 2am, BRING A WITNESS!!!"

When Tyson was pulled over and asked about the white powdery substance on his dashboard, he replies that he "preferred to smoke it in Marlboro cigarettes with the tobacco pulled out"


What a Nutty Nucka.


...But i could be wrong.

For your entertainment...here is a scene from the greatest video game of all time

MIKE TYSON'S PUNCH OUT!

Mike Tyson gets day in jail for cocaine, DUI

1 Puffs. Leave yours here.:

ADD mom, wife, sis said...

thanks for the game (tyson knockout) flashback...I remember playing this with my kids...

Youre right who cares about the rest of the stuff?

A