SIX MOTHERF***ING MONTHS?!?!?!?!?!?!


For what????

In the words of my boy V.I., "I HATE YO AMERIKKKA!!!!"


I know thats a harsh thing to say but damn, so is sentencing her for snitching...on herself.


Marion Jones had long since hung up her stride rites to be a full time soccer mom. All of sudden she's thrust into the spot light all because of shit that took place 8 years ago.

I realize that performance enhancing drugs are illegal, but to sentence her to jail after coming clean is down right f***ed up. How can you let this woman who clearly realizes the wrong she has done go to jail for any length of time. She has been publicly humiliated, stripped of her Gold Medal Status, and now...after all that, you send her to jail?????

People go to jail for murder, tax evasion, drugs, etc. Since when do you go for telling on your damn self.

I know she is probably thinking she should have pulled a Mark McGuire and plead the 'fif' (Dave Chappelle). My pops always said Hindsight is 20/20. I guess Marion is wishing she had just kept her mouth close.

The justice system is strange. Lindsay Lohan and Britney Smears can go out panty-less, waving their dirty coochies in front of the world and snort all the cocaine in Peru, Paris Hilton can ho around Hollywood and all that is acceptable, but when Aunt Jemimah Jones says, "Hey, I wasnt totally honest when you asked me what you asked while-a-go", they throw the book at her.

I wonder what ol' Roger Clemmons is gonna have to say now.
Marion Jones is now an example to all the sports figure on that Steroid List. KEEP YO' DAMN MOUTH SHUT

I am so sorry Marion, and if you happen to read this, just know that we still love ya

To Judge Kenneth Karas.....

I will keep my comments to myself.

I aint trying to share a cell with Marion!!!!

....but i could be wrong

1 Puffs. Leave yours here.:

Anonymous said...

That is f*cked up but now she knows. I would NEVER tell on myself..screw that