Dont Blame Me!!!!!

Its Mickey's Fault.

I thought about blaming my hiatus from blogging on the sentencing of Marion Jones. My response to any inquiries to my absence would been along the lines of "...because Marion Jones is being unfairly persecuted by the justice system, by main stream media, etc."

Then i thought I would blame it on the fact that I have been extremely busy at work, but that excuse wouldnt work either. There were days that I would sit for hours with not a single issue to hit my desk.

I was letting down my tens of fans out there. What will i tell them???


BLAME MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!




Thats the truth, yall.

I got the brilliant idea to take my kids to Disney World while they are out for spring break this year. So, every spare moment I had was devoted to looking for tickets, finding hotels, places to eat and just general organizing for this trip.

5days/4night at the world's best vacation location, ORLANDO, FL. Staying at the beautiful (according the online pictures) Mystic Dunes Resorts and Golf Club. 3day park hopper pass to Disney World with a day in between for rest/relaxation.......and a timeshare presentation.

For those of you who know me, i am a salesman's nightmare. I wont buy anything unless, i want it. No amount of influence will sway me one way or the other. So you may be asking yourself, "Why is he purposely going on a timeshare presentation?"

PRICE

I did my research. To stay at a 5-star resort flat out would cost me Thousands of dollars. To stay on Disney property (which i preferred) would cost thousands also.

Because my mom is going with us (being the good son, i invited her), i needed a room with 3beds.

I didnt want to be cramped in a typical hotel room with a roll away bed or air mattress. I wanted space to stretch out. Those timeshare resorts offere incentives to stay on their property just to show you the benefits of vacation ownership.

So I will go in their 90 minute* presentation. I have done it before. The last time me and the wife went to Florida, we went on timeshares to lessen the overall cost. Its a win-win situation. I stay at a5 star resort for 5 days for abut $300 and they get to look at my handsome face for 90 minutes*.

Whether you know it or not, Disney is high as hell. For one person to go to one park for one day is damn near $80.

8-0

I got 4 people i need to get in the gate...and not just one gate..4 of them. We are going to all 4 disney parks Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollysoowd Studios and Animal Kingdom.

So it was either take out a loan to go on vacation, or sit through a 90 minute* sale presentation that i know i am not intereseted in and save a bundle.

So thats where I have been.

I know i could have dropped a line or two and held on to my handful of readers, but i got wrapped up in the Magic of Disney.

But i am back now.


Get over it!!!!


So in my quest to be The World's Greatest Dad, I slipped a couple of notches in my quest to be World's Greates Blogger.


*90minute presentation is a joke. I know I am in for 3+ hours of torture

0 Puffs. Leave yours here.: