Tales from the Helpdesk - What Kind of Drawing?




(Not me)





I spend my day light hours providing excellent technical support to Physician's offices, attorneys, ans small companies that are frugal enough to outsource their Information Technology needs. More often than not, may day consists of password resets, application issues,etc. But every now and then, I get a real genius on the line. Therefore I bring to you:



Tales from the Helpdesk



Today's tale is not so much as what I HEARD, but rather what I SAW while providing superior technical support.




See if you can spot what wrong with this picture:




ERECTION DRAWINGS!!!


At first thought, you might think this was some weird request for pRon. But nooooo, this is email comes from a construction company.


I think they should try to reword their email subject.


They are liable to get that thing caught in a spam filter.


And who would want a drawing of that????


This pic get the first ever Tyrone Biggums "WHAT IN THE NAME OF CRACK-SMOKE WERE YOU THINKING?" award



****WINTCSWYT Award Winner***



*Show me some love. Leave a comment (Click on "Puffs. Leave yours here")

Greetings to any first time visitors. Be sure to check out my other articles, too. Best place to start is over there on the right under "My Favorite Posts". Thats the best of the best

0 Puffs. Leave yours here.: