Bristol got (had) Jungle Fever

I was over at my cousin's blog AvBro.com where I saw this little nugget.






Now this isnt the first time I heard about this NuttyNucka claiming to be the real MisterBristol.


I heard about him a few days ago, but I gotta chime in.


BlackMisterBristol, Lil' Gary has a special message for you.



But in all fairness, it could be true.


He could have went up to Alaska and in a short time got into the pants of the daughter of the GOVERNOR!


It could happen. maybe his game is just that tight.


If it is true, then Levi Johnston, the purported baby father, has this to look forward to:






I gotta get political for a minute.


If you know your daughter is a teen who is pregnant, why would you subject her to the scrutiny that Bristol is going through. Sounds like ol' Gov Palin is putting her own political ambitions above her daughter's mental stability.


And thats all I have to say about that.

*Greetings to any first time visitors. Be sure to check out my other articles, too. Best place to start is over there on the right under "My Favorite Posts". Thats the best of the best

0 Puffs. Leave yours here.: