K-Ci & JoJo Sing the Hits...Literally!!!

The J-O-B has me tied down recently, so here's a little sum-sum to hold you over.

I give you America's favorite R&B sibling duo

The Haileys!!!!



Its amazing to me how K-Ci casually glances over his shoulder as his younger brother does an impersonation of AfroNinja.

It leads me to think....



*shout out to UncleRon for sending this to me*

Special greetings to any first time visitors. Be sure to check out my other articles too. Best place to start is over there on the right under "My Favorite Posts". Thats the best of the best

1 Puffs. Leave yours here.:

Anonymous said...

KC looked back at JoJo like "dat nicca do dat shit allllll the time"! Even the dude that came onstage acted like he was more concerned about picking up the mic than finding out whether JoJo's ass was dead or alive! LMAO! He just picked up the mic and walked his ass backstage leaving poor JoJo to get his ass up on his own...SMH...that whole ordeal is what my grandma would call a "nigga mess."

t