I dont get it

I mean I REALLY dont get it.

10 years later, questions about the death of Princess Diana still remain unanswered.





SO

The latest in the quest for the truth involves a British Inquiry where they actually took jurors to the tunnel where she died. The inquest is to to determine, when, where, and how she died

WTF?!?!?!

I thought that was already answered

When: She died when she stopped breathing

Where: In that damn tunnel

How: Car Crash

I dont mean to sound insensitive and i am sure there are those of you out there who want to know sh!t like:

Was she pregnant with Dodi's love child?

Was there a conspiracy involved?

Was the driver too drunk to drive?

The woman has been gone for 10yrs!!! Lets move on


Dont get me wrong, i am not some cold-hearted person. I was sad to hear about her death, but it seems pretty open-and-shut to me. Whether or not the driver was drunk, the fact of the matter is they were driving too fast, hit a damn pole and as a result, 3 people are gone.

There is no conspiracy. That can be chalked up to drunken driving.


If they want to open an inquest in to mysterious deaths, i can think of 2 prominent members of society who died around the same time.

Tupac and Biggie...


Neither case as been solved. And they got killed here. Shot. Still unsolved.

Normally i wouldnt have anything to say, but damn. They are still investigating her death???


For what? are they gonna arrest the guy for drunk driving? Nope.


Lets let all of this go and remember Diana, Tupac, & Biggie for what they did while alive.

I still wonder, based on the popularity of those 3 (depending on which circles you travel in) would they be as popular if they had lived. We gotta remember, Tupac was putting out albums after he died. Name one song he released that was a hit. Same thing with Biggie. Would Diana have a Beanie Baby if she was still alive?


I dont think so..

0 Puffs. Leave yours here.: