You Big Sissy

I told you guys about my "kryptonite". Well I just had another episode.


On days that I dont have any errands to run during lunch, I drive over to a nearby lake and watch people (who obviously dont have to punch a clock) enjoy the great outdoors. Its very relaxing and after listening to people whine about the internet being slow (wtf can I do about it?), I need a break from anything IT related.


So I'm sitting there enjoying my lunch and catching up on other blogs, when all of a sudden I hear....


*insert your favorite buzzing noise*


I look towards the passenger-side window and see two pterodactyl-sized insects having a battle-royal on the ledge.



My mind told me that I saw this:









But it was probably more like this:







Anyway...After seeing them, I did something similar to this:




Lunch is now over....



I know...

but f**k yall. I told you I hate flying insects.




***Special greetings to any first time visitors. Be sure to check out my other articles too. Best place to start is over there on the right under "My Favorite Posts". Thats the best of the best

Feel free to click on the smiley below. It boosts my ratings at http://humor-blogs.com

1 Puffs. Leave yours here.:

Anonymous said...

hAHAHAH TOO FUNNY..Don't be a punk about it..It's just a bug. Get over it lmao